Tuesday, August 03, 2004

2Do Before I Die...

So when you think about your future, how do you envision parts of it? A narrative, story, image, sort of mental video, snapshots of key moments? I like all of these, but I thought this use of stories was quite powerful: 2do before I die...? Serendipity is great, but unless we articulate these little (or big) things we want to do, they don't tend to get done. I was thinking of this concept as an extension of the career plan builder -- that it should include a way to capture the experiences you most want to have at some point in the future, aside from the usual career, education and life goals. Further along those lines, I'm loving the idea of storyboarding your life, both the past and future. What kinds of events and accomplishments would make the final cut?

Via the Occupational Adventure...

No comments: