Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Slide Through a Lifetime

I've often thought about how cool it would be to be able to create a fairly accurate picture of a future life. Physical appearance is a key part of our identities, and I think it would be fascinating to see what I might look like in my late 50s, which is why I need to try The Amazing Aging Machine.

Right now, you have to travel to a place like the Ontario Science Centre to get your photo taken and have it virtually aged to reveal a glimpse of your future face, but wouldn't it be cool to have this kind of software available to everyone? What a great complement to a tool that lets you create a mosaic and timeline of your future lifestyle choices. Perhaps not for everyone, though...even the little demo makes your mortality fairly clear.

No comments: